The best fare for your airline ticket
|Attractive discounts on a wide range of fares on all Air France and KLM flights worldwide.
Event ID Code to keep for the booking: 26349AF
More details here
Botconf 2015 is hosted in the Paris (France) headquarters of Google (map below or follow this link):
Google's Paris headquarters are located in the heart of the city, with nearby transportations:
- Saint Lazare railway station with a direct RER E link to Paris Nord/Paris East train stations and from there the RER B to Roissy Charles de Gaulle Airport, but also train liaisons with Germany, Belgium, Luxembourg, The Netherlands and the United Kingdom (London);
- Metro line 14, the Paris high speed automatic metro which can easily bring you to the other side of the city in less than 15 minutes and in particular to Gare de Lyon (international trains to Italy, Switzerland and south of Germany) and Bercy areas.
Public transportation in Paris is not very expensive:
- The RATP is the Paris public transport authority and provides information in many languages (English here) (how to use public transports in Paris guide)
- One way ticket from Roissy Charles de Gaulle International Airport is :
- Once inside Paris, STIF/RATP transport ticket t+ (1,80 € or 14,10 € when purchasing 10 tickets) allows you to:
- Travel on Paris Metro (subway) and RER inside Paris (Zones 1 and 2) with unlimited changes until you exit;
- Travel on any public transport bus (except the ROISSY BUS) for 90 minutes between first and last validation, you need to validate each time you get on a bus;
Paris is a very welcoming city for tourists and conference attendees !
- Your typical Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia.com will provide you with plenty of suggestions
- AirBnb: Paris is AirBnB’s first city in the World
- There are interesting hotel possibilities all around metro line 14 and in particular at the “Cour Saint Emilion” station (20 minute ride)