Botconf 2021/22 Venue
The conference and workshops will take place at Nantes, Cité des congrès (5 rue de Valmy, Nantes, France). More information by following the link.
For your trip to Nantes you may travel by air and train:
- Nantes Atlantique Airport (NTE), from there you can take the “Airport/city centre shuttle”
- Nantes railway station (QJZ), is just a few hundred meters from the “Cité des congrés”
To arrive by air, you might need to commute in Paris Charles-de-Gaulle (CDG) or Paris-Orly (ORY) airports. There are also speed trains direct from Paris Charles-de-Gaulle and you can buy combined Air+Train tickets by giving the “QJZ” code to your travel agency.
You may buy tickets directly from our partner Air France (Air or Air+Train) at the following page (using the code: 38437AF). For more information about our partnership:
To reach the Cité des congrès locally:
- Address : 5 rue de Valmy, Nantes
- Tram Line 1 – « Duchesse Anne – Château des Ducs de Bretagne » station.
- or Bus Line 4 – « Cité Internationale des Congrès » stop.
- or directly from the airport: Airport city centre shuttle and « Lieu Unique » stop, departure every 20 minutes.
More information on the local transports on the TAN website.