Please read this page carefully before proceeding.
What is included?
The registration fee will cover:
- Access to the conference
- Coffee breaks and lunches on 5 & 6 December
- Conference dinner on 5 December
- Conference T-Shirt
Types of tickets
- Regular tickets (250 € + 8 € for processing fees)
- Student tickets (100 € + 3 € for processing fees) – only a limited number is available
- Law enforcement tickets (175 € + 5 € for processing fees) – only a limited number is available
- Support tickets (250 € + 100 € to support the conference + 8 € for processing fees) – Your name will be published (if you wish) on the conference website.
- If you are unemployed, please contact us (contact (at) botconf.eu) before ordering any tickets, in order to discuss potential reduced fees.
Selected speakers (read the call for papers !) will have full access to the conference and be welcomed with a speaker’s dinner on 4 December (one speaker per paper). They don’t need to purchase tickets here. People coming with them (such as a second speaker on the same paper) should purchase a ticket corresponding to their status.
Financial support for travel and lodging will be provided to student speakers. Other requests for financial support will be considered on an individual basis. Please contact us contact(at)botconf.eu should you have any questions.
Botconf 2013 is organised by a fully not for profit registered organisation, all the organisers are volunteers.
- You choose the type of ticket(s) you want (all packages come in limited numbers)
- You proceed to pay your ticket(s) with Paypal
- You receive a confirmation with links to update your information – keep those references as well as the Paypal receipts for your records
- Checks are made for students and law enforcement
- In advance of the conference you will receive a printable ticket to show at the entrance, along with ID (and original student ID or law enforcement ID if needed).
Should you have any question, please contact us: contact (at) botconf.eu.